I am sure there are even more ways to go green than these 12 listed here.
These are good, but we want to hear your ideas.
Chime in using the comment box below, we want your 2 cents worth.
12 Easy Ways to Go Green #431
Here is the list of the Top 12 ways to go Green
- Get 5 cloth bags for each vehicle, so you always have one
- Compost, get a little container for your kitchen, you can carry to garden compost pile [ad name=”Sunfood text CJ”]
- Capture gray water
- Harvest fruit that may go to waste on your neighbors tree, good idea to get permission first.
- Recycle veggie trimming for plant food.
- Don’t overuse plastic bags in the produce section of the grocery store.
- Not a good idea to re-use a plastic water bottle too many times. Better to use glass or some other non toxic container that can be used over and over again.
- Turn off the water when you lather or brush teeth.
- Reuse Ziploc bags
- Use plastic containers for plant protectors in cold weather.
- Feed scraps to animals
- Get goats for cutting your grass, or chickens for the eggs to barter.