Make your home a healing haven.
Most of us spend more time in the bedroom than any other room in the house. Recently a Holistic Doctor friend of mine, gave me one simple piece of advice. Move your cell phone far away from your head at night. So now the cell phone is charging on the far side of the room at night. If fact there are no electronic devices near my head when I sleep at night.
Have you heard the term Electro-Smog?
4 Tips to Detoxify The Most Important Room in Your Home
In this video, Dr. Ann Louise Gittleman Talks about some of the toxins that affect people in their homes. Dr. Gittleman also shares some tips to help detoxify your home and make it a healthier haven for your family.
Electrosmog is the invisible electromagnetic radiation resulting from wireless technology and mains electricity.
Typical sources of wireless electrosmog include:
- Cell phones
- WiFi networks
- Cordless phones
- Cordless baby monitors
- Cell phone towers
- Microwave ovens
- Electrical wiring
Possible health issues related to ElectroSmog:
- Chronic fatigue
- Skin problems
- Behavioral problems in children
Children and elderly are more susceptible to the effects of Electrosmog. Most of the articles indicate that children under 18 should avoid cell phone use altogether, because their developing brains are more susceptible.
Tips to Detoxify Your Home From ElectroSmog
- Use grounding technology, such as a grounding blanket at night, and a grounding pad on the floor near your computer.
- Don’t stand anywhere near your microwave oven, when in use. Better yet, ditch the microwave altogether.
- Get rid of cordless phones, use a regular corded phone. Did you know some kids and teens, have never seen a phone attached to the wall with a wire?
- I have heard about people who wire their bedrooms, so that a switch on the wall shuts off ALL of the electricity in the bedroom.
- Unplug your WiFi router at night, or if not being used for extended periods of time.
- Don’t carry your cell phone on your body everywhere you go. Opt for a land line, whenever possible.
Please share your comments below.