Paul Chek shares with us The Healing Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.
Even though apple cider vinegar starts out as acidic, once it is processed in the body, it has an alkalizing effect. A similar action is found in lemons and other citrus fruits. You can read more about how that works here.
This effect can be dependent on a person’s biochemical individuality, as discussed in the book [ad name=”Metabolic Typing Book – BN – Text”], by William Wolcott
The Healing Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Check out some of the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar, that Paul Chek talks about in this video.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Helps Digestion, may help to break down fats
- Acts as a solvent, helps to dissolve things
- Contains friendly bacteria
- Contains some amino acids and antioxidants.
- Coffee replacement
- Helps with emotional stagnation
- Can be used as a vegetable wash
Not just any apple cider vinegar will do
In this video, Paul recommends, Paul C. Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar, an excellent brand for sure. There are a few other brands that will work as well. The key is to look for 3 words on the label. Organic, with the mother, and raw. If you see these 3 words on the label you are good to go. Otherwise, you are getting an inferior product.
Distilled, processed apple cider vinegars will not provide the same benefits.
Salad Dressing Recipe
- 4 Parts olive oil
- 1 part Raw, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Dried herbs of your choice, fennel seeds, mints, thyme, oregano, experiment with various herbs
Warning: if you are currently taking prescription medications, consult with your doctor before adding Apple Cider Vinegar to your diet. It may affect absorption or interaction with certain drugs.