I recently went on a camping trip and want to show folks how quick and easy it is to make a smoothie even while camping.
This smoothie tasted amazing, so try it out for yourself.
This delicious smoothie has some great ingredients for cleansing the inside of the body, otherwise known as detoxing.
It is made with mostly highly alkalizing ingredients, except for the blueberries, which are on the acid side of the alkaline diet chart. You could always substitute some other kind of fruit just as well for a total alkaline experience.
Camping Detox Smoothie, Berry Delicious
Ingredient list for the camping detox smoothie
- Kale, highly alkalizing leafy green
- Cilantro, known to remove heavy metals like mercury from the body
- A slice of lime, the peel is edible too. Very alkalizing
- Wheat grass powder, great for internal cleansing and detoxification, rich in chlorophyll.
- Garlic, rich in sulfur, helps the liver to detox the body
- Astragalus root, used in Asian countries as a natural energizer, an adaptogenic herb
- Blueberries, low in sugar, rich in nutrition
- Coconut, unsweetened, source of healthy fats for energy
- Coconut milk, unsweetened