There are a number of things that cause the brain to degenerate.
The trick is to find out what you can do to make your brain work better.
In the video below, Sean Croxton shares with us 3 signs that your brain is degenerating.
Read below to find some tips to help the brain work better.
3 Signs Your Brain is Degenerating!
Counteract Brain Degeneration with these Tips
Causes of brain problems and what can be done
- Stress puts a beating on the brain. – Short simple meditation techniques and mind body exercises like Qigong and yoga can help reduce the harmful effects of stress. Restorative yoga is especially helpful.
- Poor diet. – The brain needs the right nutrients to function. The alkaline diet is a good starting point. Omega 3s from cold water fish are good for the brain.
- Toxins abound in this modern world. – Zeolites have help pull out harmful heavy metals like lead, mercury and more. Occasionally doing a cleansing regime can be helpful. I am personally going to be doing a Paleo, Smoothie, Juicing Festival in the next couple days. I will be sharing the details.
- Poor circulation. – Movement and exercise can help, even if just a walk around the block.
- Gluten sensitivity, gluten can cause problems with the brain, not just the digestive system. – Avoid grains for a week of two and see how you feel.
- Poor digestion. – Starts with putting good food into your mouth for starters. Digestive enzymes and some herbs can be helpful.
- Hormone health. – Hormones can make a big difference in how you feel and how your brain functions. Functional medicine doctors can help with hormones.
- Your thoughts – Take control of your thought life and think good thoughts. “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” Holy Bible
We would love to hear your thoughts about how to improve brain function. Please use the comment box below.
If you enjoyed this post please share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google and more. Thank you.