Everyone wants a pick me up in the morning.
The addition of two energizing herbs, Maca and Ashwagandha, give this breakfast bowl a little perk. Without caffeine.
This breakfast bowl contains no gluten, dairy, or soy, which can be downers for some people.
Energizing Breakfast Bowl, No Dairy, Gluten, Soy
Energy Breakfast Features
Blueberries are a great low glycemic index fruit, meaning, they don’t contain a lot of sugar, so they they won’t over spike blood sugar levels in the morning, which can lead to an energy slump later.
Chia seeds are a super food in their own right.
The pickled beet provides living probiotics. There is lots of exciting new research coming out on the benefits of probiotics and the gut microbiome.
The combination of ingredients in this breakfast give long lasting energy, that won’t leave you craving a muffin or bagel at 10:00 AM coffee break.
Energizing Breakfast Bowl Ingredients
- Unsweetened organic coconut
- Fermented pickle beets
- Maca and Ashwagandha herbs
- Cashew milk
Directions to Make the Breakfast Bowl
- The first step is to put the coconut into the bowl.
- Pour cashew milk and let them soak for about 10 minutes until it swells up and becomes a little soft.
- After about 10 minutes, you can now mix together the energizing herbs – about a teaspoon of Maca and Ashwagandha and then put in fermented beets, blueberries and pecans as well as walnuts.
- Add a little more cashew milk and stir them a little bit more and then your energizing breakfast is ready.
Substitute ingredients based on availability and taste.