The challenge is finding drinks that are both healthy and delicious.
We all need good hydration, but can we find good taste as well?
Certified Health Coach, Corrina Rachel can’t wait to share her favorite Healthy Drinks with us. Some of these drinks are really awesome.
Check out the video.
Healthy Drinks for Weight Loss, Energy, Clear Skin & Health! Green Drinks, Probiotics & More!
Top Healthy Drinks that Taste Good
- Fruit infused water. We have posted a couple videos on these before. What is new is the fruit infuser bottle.
- Coconut water. Check the ingredients. Does not need added sugar. (neither does anything else on this planet, in my humble opinion.) Coconut water provides electrolytes and is way better than sports drinks.
- Kombuchu contains natural probiotic cultures. Contains anti-oxidants and enzymes. Good for digestion. Do not shake the bottle before opening.
- Tea including green tea, white tea, chai tea and all kinds of herbal tea. My recent favorite combo is Rhodiola and St. John’s Wort
- Green juice and green smoothie are the pinnacle of awesome healthy drinks. We have multiple juicing and smoothie videos on this site. Parsley and cilantro make great juice and smoothie additives for cleansing, detox and nutrient value.
- Powdered green drinks. Just be sure to check the label for quality ingredients. The green drink she talks about in the video sounds good except, I would bet it contains gluten. Gluten free is not stated, and it contains barley.
- I have a friend who drinks the leftover liquid from fermented vegetables like sauerkraut, pickles and other fermented veggies. Very rich in probiotics.
- And for people who like an occasional alcoholic drink how about; Vodka, purified water, stevia and a squeeze of lime.
Fruit infused water is easy enough to make. Rinse off the fruit good, slice up, and place in a bottle or pitcher of water.
Please share your favorite healthy drink ideas with us![ad name=”teacup”]