The other day I learned about the Love your Liver Elixir, on a Google Hangout.
A great concoction for cleansing the liver. I decided to make my own formula by adding ginger root.
You can see my video of the modified formula below, as well as a link to the original hangout by Juicing For Fat Loss. Very informative.
Love Your Liver, Mod – Formula
Love Your Liver Mod Recipe
- Start out with 3 TBS Bragg’s Apple Cider vinegar.
- A good size chunk of ginger root.
- A good dash of Himalayan sea salt
- Stevia, the real plant if you are lucky enough to get some, otherwise powdered stevia.
- In a larger container, like a sun tea pitcher, 2-3 quarts purified water.
Pour the blended liquid into the larger water container.
Serve it up and enjoy. I drink a glass of this 2-3 times per day.
It goes great with a juice fast, smoothie cleanse or a raw food feast. The ginger is great for inflammation.
I’ll be drinking this for about 7 days.
I got the idea from the folks at Juicing for Fat Loss