Check out Kimberly’s story. She has been battling obesity and ravenous hunger most of her adult life.
Thank God she found a fix.
She got results by talking to a good nutritionist and making dietary and lifestyle changes. Not all nutritionists are created equal however.
No More Ravenous Hunger or Vicious Weight Gain
I can relate to what Kimberly is saying. When I was a youth, I would eat a meal and be hungry again 1-2 hours later. Simply changing the quality of food that I ate made ALL the difference.
Here are a few of the steps I took to improve my life and eliminate constant hunger:
- Just eat real food. Cut out most processed and junk foods. Consume meat, vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds, and healthy oils.
- Get sugar on the low down. A little bit of natural sugar that occurs in moderate fruit intake is cool. Added sugars, high fructose corn syrup, even honey along with other natural sweets – hit the road.
- Get rid of Gluten. In fact most grains altogether, especially white rice.
- Make sure to get Fat & Protein at every meal or snack. I quit being fat phobic a long time ago. I focus on healthy fats like olive oil, coconut oil, nuts, and the fat found in clean healthy meats. Saturated fat is not the restless evil that the press has made it out to be.
- Relax while eating. Stress while eating undermines digestion. The nutrients that reach your cells are what is important. Digestion has to work well for that to happen. Nothing impairs digestion more than stress.
- Digestive enzymes, can help the digestive process. The best food on the planet is worthless, unless you can breakdown and absorb the nutrition from it.
Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner