Here is a great healthy chocolate recipe video.
If you dont want the aphrodisiac effect, you can always leave out the damiana.
It contains healthy fats and you can choose the best sweetener for yourself, like maple syrup or stevia.
This chocolate is much healthier that the commercial stuff that you find in the store.
Learn more about healthy foods….
How to Make Raw Aphrodisiac Chocolate
This is a real chocolate lover’s delight.
Ingredient list for Healthy Raw Aphrodisiac Chocolate
- Coconut oil, warm gently, just enough to melt. Melting point is 78 degrees
- Raw cacao powder, Google it and look at the benefits
- Coconut flakes, raw, unsweetened, organic
- Almonds are optional
- Sweetener of your choice, raw honey, agave, stevia, maple syrup. If you want low sugar version, go with stevia
- Sea salt
- Cinnamon, or mint
- Chia seeds, optional, these are really healthy, fiber and omega fats
- Damiana, is the secret aphrodisiac herb
Blend up the ingredients and spoon into little cupcake wrappers. Then place in the frig. She doesn’t really give any measurements in the video, a lot of it is to taste and consistency.
There are many optional things that can be added to this chocolate recipe, such as Goji berries, use your imagination and run wild!
We would love to hear your recipe ideas! Please us the comment box below. Thanks for watching and reading today.