Here is a quick little video about rosemary.
It is a hardy herb that grows easily in a small space.
The lady in this video is telling us that rosemary may be good for depression.
I have a nice rosemary plant growing in my garden, and I enjoy some on my salad.
Herbal Plant Remedies : Herbs: Rosemary for Stress
Using the Herb Rosemary
- Steep in hot water for herbal tea. Maybe add some peppermint or cloves for flavor. Fresh squeezed lemon is good too.
- Add to salads, just break off a small sprig and strip the “leaves” off the stem.
- Great for herbal baths.
- As part of a sleep pillow.
- Add to soups or other recipes.
- Diffusing rosemary essential oil in an aromatherapy diffuser can help energize the mind.
A friend of mine recently bought a little rosemary plant as a gift for another friend. This is a great time of year to think about planting rosemary. If you live anywhere near Wake Forest, NC, check out Herbfest for a unique selection of rosemary varieties and many other herbs.
Check out an internal spring cleaning herbal tea here. (doesn’t contain rosemary, but has other great herbs.)