Brian Clement from the Hippocrates health institute says the most important thing is attitude. You have to want to be healthy, to experience vibrant health.
He also shares some ideas about protein and fruit that many have never considered.
Many people consider fruit a good healthy food.
It is certainly better than cookies, candy bars, chips and other acid forming junk foods.
Check out what he has to say in this video.…
Brian Clement on Three Essential Raw Foods #509
Here are some points Brian makes in the video
- Fruit has been bred to contain up to 30 times more sugar than it did in the past.
- We should be ingesting food with significant protein
- Spouts are the best land-based source of nutrition
- Blue-green algae is a great food.
- Excess sugar can lead to disease
- Fruit is best when picked ripe
One of my favorite ways to balance my pH is to drink an organic, cleansing herbal tea. It acts as a very gentle colon cleanse and helps to remove toxins from my body.